THE MORROW & MEYER ADVANTAGE:
“BIG FIRM EXPERTISE AT A SMALL FIRM COST”
The word is out: Bigger is NOT better, and smaller is suddenly in favor, as in-house counsel across the country are cutting costs by choosing lower-priced specialty boutiques, instead of large, high-priced law firms.
Morrow & Meyer LLC offers all of the advantages of a large law firm without the associated high cost, impersonal service and frustration.
We formed Morrow & Meyer LLC after leaving a large National Law Journal Top 250 law firm because we believed we could offer our clients better service at a lower cost. We understand that luxurious offices, fancy logos and high overhead have nothing to do with quality representation.
With Morrow & Meyer LLC, you can count on the following advantages:
- Over 135 years of collective labor & employment law experience.
- Top ranked attorneys who are routinely recognized by their peers as preeminent in the fields of workers’ compensation, construction and labor & employment law.
- Extensive trial and litigation experience. We know how cases will play out in court or at hearing. We also understand how litigation costs can quickly balloon out of control, and we advise our clients with those cost factors in mind.
- A central location that places us within an hour drive of most courthouses and Industrial Commission offices in Central and Northeastern Ohio.
- Competitive hourly rates and alternative fee arrangements that reflect our low overhead.
- In-depth knowledge of the businesses we represent with particular experience representing employers in the manufacturing, construction, trucking, food processing, transportation, health care and nursing home industries.
- Professional and personalized representation from attorneys who are pro-business and think like business owners.
- Creative solutions to help you manage your workforce in a manner that is compliant with federal, state and local laws.